Tuesday, June 4, 2013

its ok to have some fml moments

My routine everyday looks something like this...
 
4am Report writing
7am Jogging
8am Work
1pm Lunch
6pm Go home (If no OT)
7pm Dinner
8pm Fb & report & get unlimitted scolding/grumbling from popo
12am Fell asleep with the scolding going on
 
The same routine goes on and on and on and on...
 
Need a short break.
Seriously.
 
***
 
A ha! Fine!
I am a good girl and I can take all of these.
I got a big stomach and I can digest all of these.
I got a big heart and I can accept all of these.
 
I am BLESSED.
Better than many people around the world.
 
Its ok to receive negative thoughts.
As long as I have the ability to change all of them into POSITIVE powers.
Yes I am AWESOME!
 
***
 
Well I guess my BREAK is done.
Just by using some time to write my blog
 
Short break ya.
=)
 
***
 
I will be fine in 10 minutes.
(Well she is still scolding me right beside me saying I am not responsible and can't earn money for her and my family to enjoy life. Also say I don't appreciate her as a granny, disrecpect her by ignoring her words and didn't bring her out for expensive "high class restaurant type" of dinner and shop in a "high class such as pavillion and klcc type"  of shopping center. Ok fine. If that is. I am DAMN HORRIBLE because I am financially handicap.)
 
Oops.
 
Why fine in 10 minutes?
Cause I am going to ignore everything and go to bed.
 
Night world!

No comments: